The Employee Experience market ($15 Billion markets in early 2021) mirrors the Customer Experience Market with the same operational marketing, workflows, or tools and tactics. At the strategic level, a high-performing culture is the cornerstone of a better experience, more engagement, and productivity.
There are multiple techniques to reframe emotions, but I believe the most effective one is the simplest and the most respectful to our human nature. It consists of giving the benefit of the doubt.
1. Manage pressure
2. Avoid negative bias
No need to be an expert to be a great coach for virtual teams.
Here are simple tips for approaching coaching conversations as a virtual manager:
1. Identify what communication mode -video or call- feels safer for your team member
2. Explore how you can help by asking simple questions and stay silent to listen
3. Disconnect critical discussions from the daily flow as much as possible
1. Management is about being a translator, also in the virtual world
2. Being a virtual leader is about individual growth and playing to your strengths
1. Look up for the right model of leadership to build your style
2. Be aware of cognitive biases
3. Stop the vicious circle about being always on
We’re starting to understand what really matters for leadership in a remote environment. Do we take the Twitter route on the “forever” WFH experience? What was still the future of work only a few months ago has become our reality. By force of circumstances, whether we...